Katie Daisy 2019 On-the-Go Weekly Planner: 17-Month Calendar with Pocket (Aug 2018 - Dec 2019, 5 x 7 closed)
About the Author
Working in watercolor and acrylic paint as well as mixed media materials, Katie strives to capture the magic and beauty of a life lived in harmony with nature. She sells high-quality prints through her website & Etsy shop, and has licensed her work for a wide-reaching variety of products. Some of her notable clients include: Oprah Winfrey Network, Spirituality & Health Magazine, Target, Pottery Barn, and Chronicle Books. Katie currently lives and works in a quiet cabin beneath the warm sun and old-growth pines of the Pacific Northwest.
Celebrate your daily adventures with the whimsical and uplifting artwork of Katie Daisy as your companion. Each month of this special-edition planner begins with a captivating two-page color spread of illustrations in Katie's signature watercolor style.
- 5" x 7" weekly planner (10" x 7" open).
- 17-month calendar — August 2018 through December 2019 — perfect for school and academic planning.
- The perfect gift for creative inspiration.
- From the creator of the New York Times best-selling book How to Be a Wildflower: A Field Guide.
- Thoughtfully-crafted wildflowers, butterflies, birds, and nature textures guide you through the weeks.
- Monthly 2-page-spread views facilitate big-picture planning.
- Weekly spreads with ample writing space.
- Extra lined pages to record notes and reminders.
- Elastic band closure.
- Inside pocket for storing receipts and mementos.
- Wire-O binding offers lie-flat ease and convenience.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- Published by Amber Lotus, an independent carbon-negative US company that has planted more than half a million trees since 2008.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.