Katie Daisy 2019 On-the-Go Weekly Planner: 17-Month Calendar with Pocket (Aug 2018 - Dec 2019, 5 x 7 closed)
Editorial Reviews About the Author Working in watercolor and acrylic paint as well as mixed media materials, Katie strives to capture the magic and beauty of a life lived in harmony with nature. She...
About the Author
Working in watercolor and acrylic paint as well as mixed media materials, Katie strives to capture the magic and beauty of a life lived in harmony with nature. She sells high-quality prints through her website & Etsy shop, and has licensed her work for a wide-reaching variety of products. Some of her notable clients include: Oprah Winfrey Network, Spirituality & Health Magazine, Target, Pottery Barn, and Chronicle Books. Katie currently lives and works in a quiet cabin beneath the warm sun and old-growth pines of the Pacific Northwest.
Celebrate your daily adventures with the whimsical and uplifting artwork of Katie Daisy as your companion. Each month of this special-edition planner begins with a captivating two-page color spread of illustrations in Katie's signature watercolor style.
- 5" x 7" weekly planner (10" x 7" open).
- 17-month calendar — August 2018 through December 2019 — perfect for school and academic planning.
- The perfect gift for creative inspiration.
- From the creator of the New York Times best-selling book How to Be a Wildflower: A Field Guide.
- Thoughtfully-crafted wildflowers, butterflies, birds, and nature textures guide you through the weeks.
- Monthly 2-page-spread views facilitate big-picture planning.
- Weekly spreads with ample writing space.
- Extra lined pages to record notes and reminders.
- Elastic band closure.
- Inside pocket for storing receipts and mementos.
- Wire-O binding offers lie-flat ease and convenience.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- Published by Amber Lotus, an independent carbon-negative US company that has planted more than half a million trees since 2008.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.