- DELIGHTFUL GINGER SWEETNESS IN EVERY CUP, If you like citron tea you will LOVE this tea.
- ALL THE NATURAL BENEFITS OF GINGER AND HONEY: DAMTUH Honey Citron Tea brings you all the natural benefits of Citron and Honey. A Boost to your immune system, relief from nausea and indigestion, reduction of inflammation and rich in antioxidants.
- GREATE for SOOTHING COLD SYSMPTOMS and SORE THROATS
- DELICIOUS AS A TOPPING FOR PASTRIES AND DESERTS, eat this with Scones, on Toast, in a Smoothie, with Yogurt, on Oatmeal, on Ice Cream, in a BLT, on English Muffins .. you name it, the combinations are endless.
- HOMEMADE STYLE: made with slices of lemon infused in citron
Publisher: Damtuh Food Co., Ltd.
Details: Traditional Korean liquid fruit teas are not your typical loose-leaf tea. Before the advent of refrigerators, preserving foods was the only method of keeping them throughout the winter months. For centuries, honey fruit teas were also functional, serving as a home remedy for common ailments. Containing lots of vitamin C, they are still consumed today as homeopathic remedies to aid with soothing sore throats, suppressing coughs, relieving hangovers, helping with indigestion and improving skin health.
We strive to continue that tradition today by only using fresh fruits and naturally preserving them in honey and sugar.
1. 3oz hot (or cold) water
2. Pour 3-4 tablespoons of liquid fruit tea into a cup
3. Stir thoroughly and enjoy