This is a great day-to-day gochujang for when you don't need a super strong spice presence.
- For those who prefer a milder gochujang.
- Great on bibimbap, bulgogi, and anything else you can think of!
- Delicious in marinades or as part of a glaze.
- Ideal for making ssam or barbecue.
- Won't blow out your taste buds!
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks. Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.