Chen Mason Jar Sconces LED - Fairy Lights,Vintage Wrought Iron Hooks, Silk Hydrangea Flower LED Strip Lights Design Home Kitchen Decoration Set of 2
The hanging mason jar sconces are beautifully designed to match any home style. The mason jars are clear 16oz which hang up on wrought iron hooks on the natural reclaimed...
- The hanging mason jar sconces are beautifully designed to match any home style. The mason jars are clear 16oz which hang up on wrought iron hooks on the natural reclaimed wood, and each wood has a sturdy rope to secure the jar in place. Comes complete with two beautiful white Hydrangea sprays, please NOTE THAT we keep the stems a little longer than the jar, this is for steady shipment and also so the customer can cut the stems to personal taste. We complement these mason jar wall sconces with two white Hydrangea flowers and LED string fairy lights that give a peaceful illumination for your room. You can customize the jars with real flowers like lotus, roses, or jasmine, candles and much more. What’s In The Box? - 2 x Mason Jars, 2 x LED String Fairy Lights, 2 x Hydrangea, 2 x Reclaimed Wood. Please Note: The LED lights work with 2AA batteries which are not included.
- A PERFECT GIFT IDEA - Whether giving from mother to daughter or viceversa, these hanging jar sconces make great gifts. We’ve even seen them given as housewarming party, anniversary gift, birthday present, and Christmas gift. They make a fantastic decoration for weddings, bridal shower and any occasion
- Size - Wooden board is 11”x4.3”x1.2”; The diameter of the bottle is 3”, Height 5”, capacity of 16oz.
- SPLENDID WITH QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP - Like all chen products, we use only the finest quality materials available. The hanging decoration includes: 2 mason jars with home , 2 reclaimed wood, 2 strips of LED lights (batteries not included), and 2 hydrangea flowers
- VERSATILE & MULTI-FUNCTIONAL - Our diy mason jar sconces complement your walls with the perfect look of bohemian style. You can use them as convenient organizer for kitchen utensils,and planters and indoor garden
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks. Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.